Experience Enjoyable Golf at Kapiti’s Most Welcoming Club
We are an 18 hole course about 50 minutes drive north of Wellington. We welcome both casual players and new members onto the course. The Waikanae Golf Course is a beautiful course that is enjoyable to play but still offers plenty of challenge for the keen golfer. Waikanae Golf Club has been the host to several National Events including the qualifying for the New Zealand Open. Most recently we hosted the National Women’s Stroke Play and the National Women’s Under 19 Championships. We are more than just a golf course….
- Fully irrigated, professionally groomed course
- Competitively priced green fees, member subscriptions
- We have a pro shop that is open every day and a bar and cafeteria that are open most days of the week
- Friendly, welcoming & relaxed atmosphere
- Providing both social & golfing facilities.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Address: 97 Te Moana Road, Waikanae